Thursday, November 19, 2009

2012

Just on Tuesday, me and my boyfriend went and seen the movie 2o12. Wow, was that a great movie. It really touched my heart and inner soul. Only you know who your higher power is and what is suppose to happene at the end of the world. Many people may have thought it was bais in some sort but to me I think it just gave it on own opinion on life after death or at least tragedy. I could not have imagined playing such an intense role. I cried at some points because just like in reality it is hard to see someone go especially before you. I am a witness to all that. Sometimes i wish there was a way that my family could just stay together an be alive and we all die at the same time. Of course, my GOd did not create us that way. It is something that we have to do one. It is just left up to the invidual to decide where the think or know they are going at judgement day. We will have an eternity to sit and think about it all. I know where I wanna go and want to be, and that is in HEAVEN with the rest of my family that has gone on before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment