Saturday, November 7, 2009

Professors

For some reason this semester I have the most awesome professor I could ever imagined. One of which I had last semster, so I already know I she roll, but fo rthe other two the are so nice and helpful. My professors have really been a part of my success and helping me to want to stay in school. If it had not been for them been so accepting and supportive, I really do not know where I would be. I am looking forward to the last few weeks of this semester and hope that everything turn out right for me. I am hoping on all A's but if not I will take A's and B's, nothing less though. If I had a chance to do it all over again, I probably would with the same professors and all. When you have good professors like that in your corner, it motivates you to strive for the best. If they can come in and tak etime out to teach you, then you can give them the respect and acknowledgement they deserve. I am so grateful fo rmy professors. I think God allowed them to be picked@random so that I could have a properous semester. Thanks to all my Professors.

No comments:

Post a Comment