Saturday, November 7, 2009

Long time

Its been so long since I have been on here. I know I have alot of making up to do. Its my fault, I haven't even thought about coming on here. Its been so much going on in my life lately. At one point I had out school on the back burner, and wanted to just give up. I prayed about the situation and I asked God to keep me focused so that i can finish out this semester and have good grades. At this point in all three of my classes I have good grades, it just coming down to the end with finals and everything. I am praying for a successful conclusion to this semester. Sometimes I have allowed stressors to play a part in my thinking instead of just going off how I feel in my heart. I am so excited to be in school and I want to go ahead and finish and the degree I am longing for. I will be the first in this generation of my family to actually go to an accredited school and graduate, no technical schools or anything. A hard, but very good College. I am trying to stay more motivated in my life and try to let to many people bring me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment