Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kids

Oh My God!! What is going in societ today. I have not gotten the just of it yet. How can a mother put her on child on the chopping block to be killed? And how can a man look at a child that is too young to even be looked at in a sexual manner, do that to a child? NO one knows. I am a proud mother of two and it saddens my heart to hear people are actually capable of doing such things. I can not imagine losing either one of my kids to the hands of someone else other than God. I am so shocked. And it seems that either of the two suspects have any kind of remorse for the child. the community seems to be more concerned than they are. The mother is also pregnant on top of it all and she has a 7 yr old son. I mean C'mon man give me a break. If having children was too much too handle then why do it or why not give the kids to someone that will love and cherish them, like the child's father. It is so sad to see the father all torn up, since he has had the littl egirl since she was born and just as soon as the mother try and justify that she is ready to take care of her, she is dead. I cannot imagine all the "WHAT IFS" thats going through his mind on the day to day basis. Its so hard. People if you have children, please take care of them and cherish them like no other cause its someone out there wishing they had one or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment