Saturday, November 7, 2009

Baby Here!!!

On October 26th, 2009@8:45 a.m, after been in labor for 8 1/2 hours I FINALLY gave birth to my precious little boy, Carlos Griffin Jr.. It was a long 10 mths cause thats how long I acually carried him. He was 4 days overdue. The wanted to give me a c-section because I was going through so much carrying him at the end. For the whole 1o mths of carrying him, I didn't know what he was until birth. Everybody kept telling me that all the things I am going through it must be a little boy. I was so big and heavy. I thought he weighed a ton, but at my last ultrasound on October 6th he was only 5lbs12oz and the doctors was getting worrried because he was alittle to small to be fullterm. Thank God through praying and all he cam out to be 7lbs even. He was perfect weight and height. He was 6lbs15oz on the day we left but have since grown about 13lbs. He is healthy and I am too. I am so glad for this to be over, I can almost sry, whichI did. No more kinds for me. I can not do it no more. I am thankful for my blessings, my daughter and my son, I got my pair so now its just time to stay focused in school and make the most out of it so they can live better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment